Monday, January 24, 2011

FinalProjectmcghenykerniuspd 7

This year in Computer Fundamentals, I have learned a lot about computers. I learned the uses of all the programs on the computers. we learned about Powerpoint, Word, Office and many more.  We were able to use different programs in the computer and learn their function and the purpose of each button on the window.
                 we were told that we would need this knowledge to any job we applied for, it would be very important to take this class. in the future no matter what job I will apply for, the basics will come in handy. Since one of the job I will like to pursue have to do in computer programming I will have to learn the more advance functions rather than the basics.   I plan on taking classes for computer programming, things that I learn will have a major impact on the careers I choose to pursue in my future because most things are going to be solved using computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment